The 8 stage parts buying process:
- Search our stock online by either using the registration look up or by using the drop down tabs.
- Find the part you want and add it to the cart.
- Finished browsing? Then click on the “view cart” tab at the top of the parts search.
- Click the green “checkout” tab.
- Enter all of your billing & shipping information such as Address, Phone number & Email address. Then click the green “proceed with order” tab.
- On the warranty and shipping selection, select your warranty period (standard 90 days) and your shipping method. Click on the green “update” tab. If you are collecting from our site, select click and collect otherwise select the other available shipping method. See below for postcodes not covered by UK mainland.
- View the terms and conditions page and click yes/no to accept these and click the green “proceed with order” tab.
- On the order confirmation page, if you are happy and ready to do so, click the green “confirm order” then proceed to check out with paypal.
We give 12 months warranty on all non-mechanical and non-electrical parts. All mechanical and electrical parts have a 90 day guarantee.
All parts off the shelf are a next working day delivery (UK mainland only). Scottish highlands and offshore islands are not classed as UK mainland and can take upto 72 hours. The standard pallet charge of £72 + vat covers UK mainland only. Contact us for your price of pallet delivery if you are not in mainland UK.
Excluded postcodes for UK mainland pallet delivery price are as follows: TR1-16, TR17-20, TR21-25, GY, JE, PO30-41, SA2-14, IM, KA27-28, PA20, PA21-38, PH1-5, PH15-26, PH30-41, PH42-44, HS1-9, KW1-3, KW15-17, ZE1-3, DD, AB10-16, AB20, IV1-20, IV41-49, KW1-3, BT & ROI.Contact Autospares >